Thursday, March 10, 2005

Chat with my OTD (on-the-day) Coordinator..

Feels: Relieved! Just had a chat with Jojo and Angie..my former colleagues at Contactpoint. Haven't seen them for quiet a while since december. I miss our bonding times during lunch breaks, our eat-all-you-can chow times, gym sessions at Discovery Spa, our yahoo chat conferences while working. I just miss them sobra. Have known them for only a year (we've all resigned from Contactpoint last year and we've found our own working niches - away from that hell) but felt drawn so close to these girls..sobra! Para bang they're all my bestfriends lalo na si Jojo. Para bang she's my elder sister at my workplace. Kakambal ko din sa hapag-kainan! Anyway, as i've said, felt relieved kasi they confirmed that she'll be my On-The-Day Coordinator for my wedding along with Angie, Bel, and Chi. Jojo does part time wedding coordination at siyempre labor-of-love yan. Hahaha! Am really blessed with such friends. She has confirmed na and ayan..excited na talaga ako. I'm sure I'll have a worry-free wedding day. Expert diyan mga friends ko.

Worries: about my musicians and rembrandt's in-house stylist pa rin...waah! la pa rin akong musicians. Ano kaya? Shall we have plain string ensembles like SJT Strings (they texted me a while ago and offering a discounted package) or all-in-one band with the likes of Sentimental Groove and Free Size Band. SJT Strings offers a quartet package for their church and reception services at 11K but then they'll only play for maximum of 3 hours at the reception. Sentimental Groove at 20K and Free Size Band at 17K for the church ceremony AND UNLIMITED hours during the reception. Personally, parang I prefer the all-in-one bands kasi parang mas buhay ang reception party. Yun nga lang medyo costly. Besides, I dunno if h2b (hubby-to-be) approves this one. Oo nga pala, when we'll meet kaya Ria Madamba (in-house stylist of Rembrandt)? Waahhh! Will set a meeting with her some time next week. Hay! Ang florist pa pala! at ang Coutourier pa! Waahhh!

No comments: