Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stressed and sick!

Yes I am..huhuhu!

Having been working for almost about 12 hours a day (7am-7pm) for this past week made me feel so tired and sick today..non-stop kasi ang pagbabayad at pagbili ng mga phones ng Globe subscribers eh..i know i should be happy with this and shouldn't be ranting about it 'coz I'm paid to do my task but then it's just difficult since my co-cashiers and I barely have time for our CR breaks or even munch something for a merienda. Non-stop kasi pagdagsa ng mga corporate payments eh..oh well, no choice naman eh since we're the only business center that's surrounded by the corporate offices sa Ayala..(we're located at Ayala Triangle) kaya talagang dami magbabayad samin.

sayang! we have an overnight gimik today pa man din with our HS barkada at Astoria..kaya ayun..ala tuloy kasama si paul. While me, am stuck at home nursing myself..drinking lots of water..coz my UTI recurred again..waahhh! ala na ba itong katapusan?!?!?!?

1 comment:

Aggie said...

HUY! ang lapit mo lang pala sa amin! sa philam life towers lang ako sa paseo, napunta na din ako sa globe hub sa ayala triangle dati c",)