Thursday, April 24, 2008

The "Me" Post.

I got this from Aggie..(thanks, girl!)

I AM… a Piscean...dreamer, intuitive...moody!

I WANT…more paid online assignments and Hen Lin siomai for merienda.

I HAVE… colds and itchy throat and it's so irritating.

I WISH… Asher's Papa Lolo is here so he can cuddle and see how his unico apo is growing so fast.

I HATE… traffic.

I FEAR… having an Open Surgery instead of the Laparoscopy procedure I'm scheduled to have on Monday.

I SEARCH… for answers through prayers.

I WONDER… if I'd still be okay when I report back to work on mid-May.

I REGRET… nothing. I love how my life has been in my 27 years of existence.

I LOVE… my boys to bits.

I ALWAYS… lull lil Asher to sleep with Busy Days and Paru-Parong Bukid songs.

I AM NOT… good in organizing and packing a luggage. I always let the husband do it.

I DANCE… hmm...well (when I was younger..I even received a Most Graceful Award on my Pre-School Graduation)

I SING… while taking a bath.

I CRY… whenever I have gallstone attacks then I see my baby getting cranky as well.

I WRITE… daily memes on my Starbucks planner.

I WON… the Super Lotto jackpot last week...in my dreams. Lolz.

I AM CONFUSED… career or family.

I NEED… a haircut.

I SHOULD… take a bath now.

THE LAST THOUGHT I GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… Thank the Lord for giving me a wonderful life.

No comments: