Saturday, January 03, 2009

Random Questions 8.

Thanks Chikai!

1. What are your plans for tomorrow? Check out an online coilovers store in the morning for some parts that the van need. Then in the afternoon, attend a friend's wedding at UST.

2. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Ohhh, more than a year ago before I got pregnant and I'm yearning for a cup soon,

3. What’s something you really want right now, be honest! I want to sleep but I have a couple of expiring tasks to fulfill first.

4. Do you plan out your day before it begins? Not religiously.

5. Who was the last person you went out with? When? Where? With my boys just this noon. We went to SM to buy myself a pair of shoes for my sister's wedding and a few baby stuffs for the little one.

6. Tom or Jerry? Why? Jerry because he's smart and manages to get away always from Tom.

7. Where did you have your dinner last night? At home in Makati.

8. What do you think of Taz (the cartoon character)? He's cool.

9. What do you usually order at McDonald’s? Nuggets and Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

10. Liquid or powdered detergent soap? Powdered soap.

No comments: