Saturday, February 28, 2009

All About Makeups.

I love what I'm watching right now. Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho is currently featuring everything about makeups. From doing a makeover of a young stay at home mom, to simple makeup application, to doing thematic makeups to guidelines to remember about taking care of makeups to even doing funeral makeups. This is quite interesting as I've recently find interest in makeup...specifically mineral makeups. When I was still working, I do wear makeup but I care less about the brand and shades that I use. Back then, as long as I have a lipstick, blush and eye shadow, foundation...I'm all set. It's actually ironic because I learned how to be specific with makeups when I turned into a stay-at-home mom. I discovered mineral makeups and I was astounded with what I've been missing. Now I'm yearning to learn more that's why I'm looking for beauty schools similar to cosmetology schools in houston. Regency Beauty Institute has been continuously expanding and their recent addition to their chain is this one in Houston. With their expansion comes along their mission to provide high quality training and exceptional cosmetology education. They are actually the fastest growing beauty school across the country. How I wish they also expand internationally so many Filipinos can also be trained and be provided with a "colorful" career in cosmetology.

No comments: