Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Back To Farming.


Look who has just returned to her farm. Yes, that's my farmer Misha at her very own Hacienda. It's been months since I got addicted with this Facebook game called Farm Town and have neglected the farm for so long. Way back then, I have only few neighbors, meaning not much weren't playing yet. But with all the Farm Town gift and neighbor requests and status updates and notifications from friends, I was lured to open last week my account. Lo and behold, I was surprised to see that most of my friends are Farm Town fanatics now and their levels are even way advanced than mine already. Truly addicted! Now, I'm finding myself getting hooked again. From level 17 last week, I'm now up at level 26. The picture above was taken when I got back and since I've progressed in the past days, I was able to expand my farm to the biggest lot size possible. Now I'm inching my way to the ultimate level 34 when I would be able to buy a mansion.
On another note, I've promised to lay low as I've got of online works up in my sleeves. Have to prioritize first the things that MUST be done or else, we won't be able to buy our ultimate dream of mansion in the offline world.

No comments: