Thursday, September 03, 2009

Barn Buddy Closed For Now.

Barn Buddy


I really wish that Facebook stops introducing new games for now. The more games they come up with, the more Facebook users procrastinate. But then again, this certainly is a wishful thinking because Facebook has really been storming the internet world. Friendster doesn't exist to most of us as we find Facebook the better social networking site with all its features.

The image above is the game Barn Buddy. I've been quite addicted to it for a month but starting last week, I started my rehabilitation with the downpour of online works coming my way. I won't be able to concentrate if I there are side thoughts about my harvest getting stolen. Check out my open Firefox tabs, I got a handful right? So there, have to adjust my online life for now. To all my Barn Buddy friends, sorry if you can't get anything from my farm. Haha!

No comments: