Wednesday, May 26, 2010

In times of Financial Emergencies.

It’s June next week!  I can’t believe that we’re almost halfway through of the year 2010.  Time flies or should I say, “teleports”..so fast!  Anyway, while I get pretty excited that Christmas is near (yeah just 7 months away), the husband a bit dreads the coming month because it’s the time when his life and car insurance are due.  Then he has deferred charges carried in his credit card.  The sum’s kinda hefty and with all of our ongoing expenses, I don’t know if we can set aside enough savings after.  This got me thinking to suggest to the husband that he apply for a payday advance just to compensate for the huge expenses for next month. I can't apply obviously since I am not employed and does not have pertinent financial documents to present. Such kind of financial facilities help pockets to be unburdened a bit.  They can be truly counted on in times of financial emergencies.

No comments: