Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Download Freak.

I never miss a day without accessing the web and checking my emails. If time [and mood] permits, I also try to update my blog almost everyday. Then, I also frequent my favorite digiscrapping forum, look for inspiring layouts, scour my favorite designers’ blogs and of course, I love searching and downloading digiscrapping goodies. My hard disk is also filled with mp3s and videos. Recently, I downloaded some free softwares such as Google Earth and updated my Adobe Reader. Yep, I’m a download freak.

With all of these online activities that I do, I can’t afford to endanger my notebook with damaging and ruthless viruses. This is the reason why I religiously update my free virus scan software and schedule a regular run to make sure that my notebook is completely protected. Virus infected PCs can be disturbing and not to mention, costly if it’s irreparable.

It's a good thing that there are free antivirus softwares that can be downloaded online. The best I found on the internet is the free Norton Antivirus from freeantivirus.com through Google. The Google Pack also includes 12 other optional free programs aside from Norton Antivirus such as Skype, Google Earth, Mozilla Firefox, Google Picasa and a lot more.


No comments: