Thursday, July 23, 2009

Barn Buddy.

First, there was Pet Society. I spent countless of hours feedings, bathing, grooming and decorating the house of my pet, Misha.

Then, there was Restaurant City. Yet again, I spent hours setting up my resto, cooking and leveling up my ingredients.

Third, there came Typing Maniac. I can no longer beat my own record of 401,000 points and my internet sucks so my screen just freezes when I'm toiling the higher levels.

Fourth, there's Waka-waka. It's a competition between me and my brother-in-law. Fortunately, my record is still unbroken and remains on top as of the moment.

Then there's Sushi No Suki. Reminds me of my Diner Dash obsession where you manage your Japanese resto, prepare the ingredients and serve the sushis to your impatient customers.

Then my sister and brother in law lured me yesterday to try Barn Buddy. And yes, that's what keeping me busy again while I work on my tasks.

No comments: