Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Gift For The Princess.

I chatted again with my abroad-based sister the other day and I'm overjoyed again seeing my new niece, Leela. Thank God for the internet and webcam, I get to see and catch up with them. I'm longing to hold my niece however it will take some time before they can come home for vacation here. One, my sister and her husband just took a vacation last January. I think their employers require a certain number of months before they can their next long vacation leaves again. Besides, Leela is still too little to travel. No christening date yet but as early as now I can't help but get excited to buy baby gifts for her. I recently discovered Babynest.com and I found the perfect present to surprise our little princess. Babynest.com is a one stop shop for everything baby-related gift items. They offer a wide array of personalized baby and nursery essentials and even unique favors for a stylish baby shower.

No comments: