Friday, November 02, 2007

Blog Revival.

Weeeee! I’ve been blogging like crazy since the other day..I bet you’ve noticed it. At least, I have something to keep me busy while I’m confined here at home for one week to rest. I even missed the cemetery-hopping that the family did yesterday. Oh well, at least I was left by hubby with a half roll of a choco caramel cake for merienda as a consolation – what a yummy yum sinfully delicious treat!

I have also revived my Digiscrap Blog although I haven’t done or even started a new layout. Well, I’m just “rejuvenating” my paid blogging pursuit for the mean time anyway and hope my mojos will start hitting again soon. One at a time.

Google has updated PR rankings once again and what I got? Both a good news: my own domain blog got a whopping PR3 from 0 and a bad news: this blog went down to PR2 from PR3. Well, not bad. I guess that’s what I deserve from neglecting this blog for quite some time.

Glad to know that Paypal Philippines has a receiving facility already albeit having a limited withdrawal feature…this is indeed great especially for me who’s into paid blogging. Which reminds me, I’ll inquire from my credit card company how to go about this one and also, I need to discover how to change the paypal ID I registered over at PPP. I tried doing it in my dashboard but it seems I can’t successfully change it. I wonder how I should do it.

No comments: