Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Memory Check.

Time to check our memory caps. Got this from Litzie, by the way.

1. They say elephants never forget. Would you compare your memory to that of an elephant or gnat?
Just like Litzie, I can compare mine with a gnat, too. Especially with these pregnancy hormones (preggy women tend to be forgetful), I’m at lost recently. Just yesterday, I was looking for my comb from my hubby and it was the maid who reminded me that I hid it already in my bag. I even asserted that it was just my cellphone that I hid, and true enough, when hubby opened my bag, we found the comb there. Lolz!

2. What kinds of things do you find it easy to remember?
Birthdays and other special occasion dates.

3. What kinds of things do you find it difficult to remember?
Nothing in particular. Just random things.

4. How does your short-term memory compare to your long-term memory?
I find it weird but I think my long term memory is better some times.

5. How do you commit things to memory? Do you use tricks, songs, images, word associations, or other little mnemonics?
When I was still studying, I often memorize my lessons using mnemonics.

You may go ahead and snag this.

No comments: