Friday, April 22, 2011

A Mom’s Worry

I remember that I literally cried the moment I saw blood in my undies while I was 6 months pregnant with Asher. I was really worried and thought that I’d lose him. I was confined in the hospital due to threatened abortion and thank God we both recovered well and I delivered him at the right time perfectly healthy and normal a few months later. It was a nerve-wracking experience actually so I can also understand a mom’s worry learning that the Topamax she was prescribed could lead to dangerous side effect to her baby. The manufacturers are now facing multitude of Topamax lawsuit for their “off label” promotions and for failing to disclose the side effects of the drugs to pregnant women.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: