Saturday, April 25, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
Don't you just love to grab a banana, apple, strawberry, wafer or any dipper, dip into this luscious, sweet chocolate syrup and savor each and every toothsome tickles on the tongue? This is the chocolate fountain that we indulge ourselves into during the Twitter and Bebots Meet Up the other week. Aside from camwhoring, chatting, and playing taboo...we feasted over CCME catered foods and care less of the calories. For a moment, everyone forgot their diet regimens. There's Anoretix anyway and it's just okay to binge once in a while. Agree?
Monday, April 20, 2009
1. blog about last friday's EB with twitter and bebot friends
2. blog about last saturday's pedia visit and grocery day
3. blog about yesterday's hometown fiesta in Apalit
4. finish Asher's 13 month notes. I've been postponing this task when in fact I should have done and finished this on his 13th month birthday. Well, as always, my hands are full with a lot of tasks. Although yayay is with us, I can't take off my eyes from the little one who can already walk steadily. We're always on the lookout though because he might fall and hit the wood flooring hard.
5. digiscrap Asher's birthday photobook.
I have to get going and start.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
One of my choices is the Capella University which is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (CA). With headquarters in Minneapolis, their advanced and cutting-edge higher education online is just simply superb and outstanding. They are committed to provide even more unique opportunities and high caliber academic excellence to aspiring students worldwide. The online university currently serves more than 17,900 students across US and 56 other countries. In fact, one of their alumni, Jeannie McGuire, just received a Sunny Andrews Award for her commitment to social work.
**This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.
1. What kinds of pizza do you like?
Lots of pepperoni and cheese please. But I also love Yellow Cab's Garlic and Shrimp that's why whenever we order Four Seasons at home, this particular flavor always ends up eaten first. Thank goodness I got a speedy metabolism that I ain't need any weight loss pills to eliminate unwanted fats.
2. How do you shop in a grocery store?
We start from the very first rack that we stumble upon then go towards the far end of the grocery.
3. What is the most unusual combination of items you put between two slices of bread and called a sandwich?
It actually doesn't have a name yet as I made the recipe by myself. But it consists of canned tuna as its main ingredient
5. Do you buy water in plastic bottles?
Yes distilled water for the little one and purified ones for us.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Your brain works best when you let your intuition be your guide.
You like to imagine, speculate, and fantasize. You have fun playing with ideas.
You are interested in theories. You enjoy studying and developing them.
You are drawn toward art, philosophy, and even math. Almost every subject is interesting to you.
Do I agree, in some points yes but some I do not. Especially with the math thing. I did enjoy math way back school days but it wasn't my forte plus I have some other favorite subjects than math. I find Home Economics more enjoyable even especially when we did crochets for outdoor cushions cover.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
How often do you post (x per week)? I try to update my blogs daily.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
My current weight now is just 88 lbs..by next month, I'm targeting to gain at least 5 lbs. I'll update you next month regarding this mission.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
1. Are you an organized person?
:: I'm sometimes OC but sometimes I'm not that organized too..depends on my mood.
2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
:: My son's closet. Everything has to be neatly folded and placed in the right compartment.
3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?
4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)
:: Closet organizers. I love one that has many compartments or pockets.
5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
:: Mostly, I just buy it from SM.
6. Are you more organized at work or at home?
:: I don't work anymore but I think I'm more organized when I was at work then.
7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?
:: He is more organized haha!
8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?
:: He helps. Actually I let him fix our bag when we travel because he's more skillful when it comes to packing things.
9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?
:: Our DSLR bag.
Speaking of organizing things, I need to get going and fix the requirements that we'll be needing for the car insurance renewal.
For example, check out this 6 Piece Cedar King Bedroom Set from Scenic Furniture.
Just by looking at it, the classic lodge look allures one and it seemingly invites one to take a sound rest as if you're in the wilderness of the nature and communing in solitude. I like its rugged yet elegant presentation and the colors definitely jive and are pleasing to the eye. I better bookmark this site so I'll have a reference when the time comes that we'll build our rest house, with wishful thinking, in Baguio. :)
Monday, April 13, 2009
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
I'll also be able to focus on things that needs to be prioritized. I'll spend some time to ponder and reflect. After all, that's what Holy Week is all about.
May this Lenten season bring you a meaningful and bright (as those perennials in the garden) paradigm and perspective. See you all on Easter Sunday! Have a blessed Holy Week everyone.
:: I was able to put the little one to sleep in a breeze.
2. Do you form your own opinions of others before you ever get the chance to meet them in person?
:: No, usually I form my impressions upon meeting them in person.
3. What would be your personalized, or vanity, license plate?
:: It would be MAI312. Nothing special..just my nick and my birthday.
4. What’s the best thing about the village/town/city you live in?
:: It's the Central Business District.
5. Have you ever been a victim of prejudice?
:: Thank God, no.
6. What is your ideal vacation?
:: Right now, taking a deep plunge in a pool or the beach.
7. Does someone else’s routine force you to create your own?
:: No. I have my own.
8. Are you planning any pranks for April Fool’s Day?
:: No I didn't do any prank last April Fool's Day.
9. What has been your biggest coincidence?
:: Hmmm..let me think about that first. Nothing seems to pop in my mind.
10. What do you have to say for yourself?
:: Don't forget to scour quotations for tv stands and start packing things early.
Join us here.