Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shopping Freeze.

I love shopping online and offline but of course, it's much enjoyable when you have the moolah to splurge. We're still recovering from the party expenses trauma so just imagine how hard it is for me lately when we go malling on weekends. Just last Easter Sunday, we went to Trinoma to treat the little one and buy new Avent teats for his bottles. When we were at the baby section, I intended not to look at each rack of clothes and other baby stuffs so I wouldn't be enticed. I knew I would just end up disappointed going home without it. I almost even rushed the cashier lady who was so slow in using the barcode scanner so that we can go out of the section immediately. At any rate, I was able to sneak into the cart a pair of pajama sets for Asher aside from the bottle teats. Then the husband, without me knowing, grabbed a toy for the little one while we were at the counter.

No comments: