hello..am still here!
Just a quick blog post of what we've accomplished lately and we're eyeing to fulfill these coming days. Will really try to go into details once I got the time and pag nakapagpahinga na ako ng kahit konti (been really busy..):
* finally, we've found our entourage's gownmaker. pinagtiyagaan ang maputik na divisoria nung sabado (maulan last weekend because of the typhoons) ok lang at least we have a really tipid find. It's way below our budget kaya super happy talaga. I've already asked my bridesmaids and secondary sponsors to send their measurements.
* Invitations- we're halfway through na yata. RSVP card and map inserts for printing na lang.
* Tomorrow: the gift favors for male Principal Sponsors and entourage are ready for pick up. Same as with the customized invites' envelopes we ordered at Recto.
* Saturday: Bridal shoes hunt, bridal registry application at Rustan's, prodution meeting with Sentimental Groove.
* Sunday: Niyay! rest day overtime ako...huhu! pero ok lang at least may OT pay. As for Paul, perhaps he'll try to finish the invites na.
Next week..sobrang daming preps activities..I'll blog it as they happen na lang.
Have to sleep na..past midnight na..pay day tomorrow..as much as I love pay days, ganun ko din ka-hate kasi pagod - pagod na naman sa business center bukas..am sure dadagsain na naman kami because it's the last day for the Globe Lightest Stuff Promo. By the way, for Globe users diyan, unlimited text and discounted calls for postpaid and prepaid are extended until oct 27..Also, prepaid international roaming can now also be activated through text! just visit Globe Telecom's website for more promo details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org...