Your Mind is Blue
Of all the mind types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Anyway, I noticed that several have a come a long way...already licensed professionals in their respective fields and some already masters degree holder. And this made me rethink about my masters online university degree dream. So now, here I am re-browsing again Capella University's program offerings. After watching their latest ‘Inside Online Education’ podcast, I'm almost convinced to sign up but then the lack of educational funds for now stops me to do so. But this won't stop my Capella dream. In time, I know I'll earn that degree from the online leading provider of master’s and PhD degrees.
“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”
Friday, January 23, 2009
:: First job, through a job fair at school. Second job, I found it online. Third job, got referred by my friend.
2. At what point do you start looking for jobs? Before you need to find a new one, or when you are made to?
:: First job, I hunted right after graduation as I was so excited to earn and receive salary out of my own efforts and hard work. For the succeeding jobs, when I feel that I have to and I'm not happy anymore with my current job.
3. Do you have any requirements when you take a job? If so, what are they?
:: Of course, the pay must be good or should be commensurate with the responsibilities to take. Second, benefits and other perks like bonuses, insurances like health (not necessarily smokers life insurance since I'm not a smoker) and life.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Well, that's exactly what happened to me earlier this noon. I won a bid at ebay and I'm due to pay it via G-cash not later than today. Having just Php 300 G-cash load, I went to a nearby BPI ATM machine to withdraw money and have it changed to G-cash load at Villarica Pawnshop which isn't far away. I texted the ebay seller that I'd be paying the goods this noon. But lo and behold, both of the bank's ATM machine were offline so I ended up Gcash-less. Since there was a nearby convenience store, I just bought the little one's Distilled water and pediasure for my niece so my efforts of going out isn't wasted. But if only I have known that I wouldn't be able to load G-cash after all, I wouldn't have gone out and just ordered the distilled water and Pediasure at Allegromedical.com. It is the largest and most technologically advanced online retailers of life enhancing products, medical equipment and home health care supplies including Maternity/Baby Supplies products. I'm sure, they won't go offline ever.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Sweet Treats 101
1. Which do you often snack on – sweet, sour, spicy? :: Sweet and spicy.
2. Can you tell me what specific food you snack on in relation with your answer to number#1? :: chocolates, cookies, cakes, ice cream, and spicy cornicks
3. Cakes or chocolates? :: can i say both?
4. If you love chocolates, which do you prefer – milk, dark, with almonds, etc? :: dark
5. How do you control your cravings for sweet stuff (I have a hard time with mine!)? :: I psyche myself that I'm breastfeeding so there's a need to control my sweets intake.
Tell me what big thing will stop you from snacking sweets. :: breastfeeding
I have such a sweet tooth. Can you show me something sweet to eat? :: how about this? our wedding chocolate fountain. Pictures like these should also include photos of Leptovox on the side to remind one of the extra calories that will be gained.
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Meanwhile since it's new year, husband and I are thinking of implementing changes and some remodelling in the house. We might start with the kitchen as the husband has long been wishing to have it tiled. Then replace some bathroom fixtures like the shower tub, faucets and vanities. Then after that, we'll see if there's still enough funds for the bedroom and living room remodelling.
1. What are your plans for tomorrow? Check out an online coilovers store in the morning for some parts that the van need. Then in the afternoon, attend a friend's wedding at UST.
2. When was the last time you had Starbucks? Ohhh, more than a year ago before I got pregnant and I'm yearning for a cup soon,
3. What’s something you really want right now, be honest! I want to sleep but I have a couple of expiring tasks to fulfill first.
4. Do you plan out your day before it begins? Not religiously.
5. Who was the last person you went out with? When? Where? With my boys just this noon. We went to SM to buy myself a pair of shoes for my sister's wedding and a few baby stuffs for the little one.
6. Tom or Jerry? Why? Jerry because he's smart and manages to get away always from Tom.
7. Where did you have your dinner last night? At home in Makati.
8. What do you think of Taz (the cartoon character)? He's cool.
9. What do you usually order at McDonald’s? Nuggets and Sausage and Egg McMuffin.
10. Liquid or powdered detergent soap? Powdered soap.