Friday, January 23, 2009

All About Jobs.

1. How do you go about looking for a job (websites, papers, etc)?
:: First job, through a job fair at school. Second job, I found it online. Third job, got referred by my friend.

2. At what point do you start looking for jobs? Before you need to find a new one, or when you are made to?
:: First job, I hunted right after graduation as I was so excited to earn and receive salary out of my own efforts and hard work. For the succeeding jobs, when I feel that I have to and I'm not happy anymore with my current job.

3. Do you have any requirements when you take a job? If so, what are they?
:: Of course, the pay must be good or should be commensurate with the responsibilities to take. Second, benefits and other perks like bonuses, insurances like health (not necessarily smokers life insurance since I'm not a smoker) and life.

Thanks Kathy.

No comments: