Saturday, January 03, 2009

Belated Happy Holidays!

The holidays have passed without me doing a greeting shoutout here. Well, I know you would understand how busy it gets during the holidays..everyone's surely occupied so pardon with this late greeting. I hope you all had a blast as much as I did. This has been my busiest and happiest holiday ever for me. As to why, head to my main blog in the days to come for pictures and details.

Meanwhile since it's new year, husband and I are thinking of implementing changes and some remodelling in the house. We might start with the kitchen as the husband has long been wishing to have it tiled. Then replace some bathroom fixtures like the shower tub, faucets and vanities. Then after that, we'll see if there's still enough funds for the bedroom and living room remodelling.

No comments: