Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet Treats 101

Sweet Treats 101

1. Which do you often snack on – sweet, sour, spicy? :: Sweet and spicy.

2. Can you tell me what specific food you snack on in relation with your answer to number#1? :: chocolates, cookies, cakes, ice cream, and spicy cornicks

3. Cakes or chocolates? :: can i say both?

4. If you love chocolates, which do you prefer – milk, dark, with almonds, etc? :: dark

5. How do you control your cravings for sweet stuff (I have a hard time with mine!)? :: I psyche myself that I'm breastfeeding so there's a need to control my sweets intake.

Fear Factor:
Tell me what big thing will stop you from snacking sweets. :: breastfeeding

Tell Me:
I have such a sweet tooth. Can you show me something sweet to eat? :: how about this? our wedding chocolate fountain. Pictures like these should also include photos of Leptovox on the side to remind one of the extra calories that will be gained.
chocofountain

No comments: