Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Offline.

Isn't it annoying when your best laid plans suddenly go misaligned and end up empty-handed in the end?

Well, that's exactly what happened to me earlier this noon. I won a bid at ebay and I'm due to pay it via G-cash not later than today. Having just Php 300 G-cash load, I went to a nearby BPI ATM machine to withdraw money and have it changed to G-cash load at Villarica Pawnshop which isn't far away. I texted the ebay seller that I'd be paying the goods this noon. But lo and behold, both of the bank's ATM machine were offline so I ended up Gcash-less. Since there was a nearby convenience store, I just bought the little one's Distilled water and pediasure for my niece so my efforts of going out isn't wasted. But if only I have known that I wouldn't be able to load G-cash after all, I wouldn't have gone out and just ordered the distilled water and Pediasure at Allegromedical.com. It is the largest and most technologically advanced online retailers of life enhancing products, medical equipment and home health care supplies including Maternity/Baby Supplies products. I'm sure, they won't go offline ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.