Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Capella Dream.

Last December, our former high school batch student council president held an almost "impromptu" reunion to celebrate our so-called 10th year anniversary of our being USTHS alumni. In reunions like these, mixed emotions arise..nostalgia for meeting friends again you haven't seen for a while and as everyone reminisce the old times together; and either pride for "bragging" for what one has become or shame on the contrary for what one hasn't achieved still.

Anyway, I noticed that several have a come a long way...already licensed professionals in their respective fields and some already masters degree holder. And this made me rethink about my masters online university degree dream. So now, here I am re-browsing again Capella University's program offerings. After watching their latest ‘Inside Online Education’ podcast, I'm almost convinced to sign up but then the lack of educational funds for now stops me to do so. But this won't stop my Capella dream. In time, I know I'll earn that degree from the online leading provider of master’s and PhD degrees.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: