Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tagged..

I've been tagged by Mhay, Joy and..
here are my seven things..

Seven Things That Scare Me
1.) death of a loved one
2.) shortage of cash and check collections or stock variances at work
(san ako kukuha ng pambayad nga mga cellphones waah!)
3.) earthquakes
4.) meeting accidents
5.) getting broke
6.) mumu
7.) big dogs (lalo na mga askal)

Seven Things I Like The Most
1.) Spending time with Paul
2.) Internet
3.) KFC
4.) my mobile phone
5.) paydays and bonuses
6.) weekends and holidays
7.) shopping

Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I'm Aphrodite (the goddess of love and beauty) hehehe!br>
2. my nickname "mai" is derived from my real nick at home which is maileen
3. I am christened at home with lots of pen names...ninin, mogle, siding, mingming
4. I'm a sleepyhead..kaya nga gamit na gamit ang snooze mode ng cellphone alarm ko :D
5. I'm workaholic (no choice eh)
6. The heaviest I've been so far was only 100 lbs
7. I'm an Ilocana pero hirap to speak the dialect

Seven Important Things In Our Bedroom
1. My bed
2. my 4 pillows
3. mirror
4. electric fan
5. Nicholas Sparks' books
6. mp3 player and speaker
7. phone

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Have children
2. Own a house
3. Own businessES (plural ito)
4. Travel around the world
5. Ensure my family is well established
6. Put up a school
7. Migrate to another country (niyahaha!)
Seven Things I Can Do:
1. I can be a voracious eater without getting fat/gaining weight
(kahit na pilit ng nagpapataba)
2. I can get dressed for work in 30 minutes
3. I can type numerous serial numbers fast without looking at the numpad
4. I can sleep for 12 hours straight
5. I can dance
6. I can survive my mornings without eating breakfast
7. fly (sa panaginip..hehe! la na akong maisip eh)

seven things i can't do
1. swim (floating lang alam ko)
2. drive (kaya nga andiyan si paul eh haha!)
3. last a day without talking with Paul
4. cartwheel
5. live without internet
6. be stuck alone on an island mala-castaway kahit na may "wilson" akong kasama
7. eat ampalaya

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1. Love for God
2. Love and value for family
3. Sense of humor
4. Smart
5. Goal-oriented
6. Sense of responsibility
7. simplicity

Seven Things I Say the Most
1. Bi
2. Nyee
3. Ow noowww!
4. Anak ng ...!
5. Kainis naman...
6. Anohhh baahhh yaannnn!
7. Paksiyet (hehehe!)

People you want to take this Quiz:
Seems like they were all tagged already...

No comments: