Saturday, April 18, 2009

How Do I Think?

I took the quiz at blogthings and it yielded that I'm not thinking at all! Nah, just joking. It actually said that I think creatively:

Your brain works best when you let your intuition be your guide.

You like to imagine, speculate, and fantasize. You have fun playing with ideas.

You are interested in theories. You enjoy studying and developing them.

You are drawn toward art, philosophy, and even math. Almost every subject is interesting to you
.



Do I agree, in some points yes but some I do not. Especially with the math thing. I did enjoy math way back school days but it wasn't my forte plus I have some other favorite subjects than math. I find Home Economics more enjoyable even especially when we did crochets for outdoor cushions cover.

No comments: