Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Organize.

Organize This

1. Are you an organized person?
:: I'm sometimes OC but sometimes I'm not that organized too..depends on my mood.

2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?
:: My son's closet. Everything has to be neatly folded and placed in the right compartment.

3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?
:: None.

4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)
:: Closet organizers. I love one that has many compartments or pockets.

5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?
:: Mostly, I just buy it from SM.

6. Are you more organized at work or at home?
:: I don't work anymore but I think I'm more organized when I was at work then.

7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?
:: He is more organized haha!

8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?
:: He helps. Actually I let him fix our bag when we travel because he's more skillful when it comes to packing things.

9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?
:: Our DSLR bag.

Speaking of organizing things, I need to get going and fix the requirements that we'll be needing for the car insurance renewal.

No comments: