Sunday, April 19, 2009

5 For Wednesday.

button by you.

1. What kinds of pizza do you like?
Lots of pepperoni and cheese please. But I also love Yellow Cab's Garlic and Shrimp that's why whenever we order Four Seasons at home, this particular flavor always ends up eaten first. Thank goodness I got a speedy metabolism that I ain't need any weight loss pills to eliminate unwanted fats.

2. How do you shop in a grocery store?
We start from the very first rack that we stumble upon then go towards the far end of the grocery.

3. What is the most unusual combination of items you put between two slices of bread and called a sandwich?
Sardines.

4. Do you have a favorite simple recipe that has five or less ingredients? Share!
It actually doesn't have a name yet as I made the recipe by myself. But it consists of canned tuna as its main ingredient

5. Do you buy water in plastic bottles?
Yes distilled water for the little one and purified ones for us.

No comments: