Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weight Update.

I think I have mentioned here that I am on a diet mission right now. Contrary to the "regular" slimming mission that most ladies have, I'm having mine as fattening session. As mentioned, my post delivery weight dropped significantly and it's even way below my average pre-pregnancy weight. Well, it's basically attributed to my breastfeeding but since Asher is now mixed fed, I'm taking it easy now plus I try to load up my meals to gain weight. So there, instead of threadmills, slimming pills,and Kettlebells I am arming myself with lots of healthy foods plus a good sleep. Whenever the little one naps in the afternoon, I take a break from my online works and join him.

My current weight now is just 88 lbs..by next month, I'm targeting to gain at least 5 lbs. I'll update you next month regarding this mission.

No comments: