Monday, April 13, 2009

Silver Collection.

The whole family trooped to my Father-in-Law's ancestral home in Pulilan, Bulacan and it's there that we spent our Good Friday. We had sumptuous lunch of seafoods and fishes together with the whole clan. Aside from the local's "pamamanata" in their town, what caught my attention was hubby's aunt's coin collection displayed in the shelves. There are coins from various countries with different values and wide array of colors from gold to silver to copper. I lost count how many of each color but I noticed that she has silver coins the most. She said that she got most of them from her travels abroad. I also heard that she mentioned about Monaco Rare Coin..I think it's from there that she got her latest addition to the collection. She said that more than a hobby, she's having it as investment since rare coins and precious metals make good fortune if traded wisely.

No comments: