Thursday, April 16, 2009

All About Blogging.

1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean? This started as my wedding blog then later on a family blog so with that said I think it's easy to figure out why Love. Happiness. Us. is the title. I initially thought of naming it as "Life Lifter" but what comes to my mind are automotive lifts with the word lifter.
2. What are your general goals for blogging? This is where I pour out my views, interests or just about any random thoughts as a stay at home mom, wife, friend, etc. Aside from that, blogging provides me means to pay off some bills..you know what I mean.
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? Yes they do and in fact comment to my entries on rare times. But more often than not, they just stalk.
How often do you post (x per week)? I try to update my blogs daily.
4. How often do you read other blogs (x per week)? Everyday..thanks to Bloglines.
5. How do you select blogs to read (do you prefer blogs that focus on certain topics or do you choose by tone or…?) I have a circle of blogging friends so theirs are my blog reads.
6. Do you have any plans to copy your blog entries in any other format, 0r do you think that one day, you’ll just delete it all? I don't know. But there's one thing for sure, I'd never delete my blogs.
7. What are the things you like best about blogging? I gained friends and moolah through blogging. Also, this is the way that my kin abroad gets updated of us here in Pinas.
8. What are the things you don’t like about blogging? Server downtimes.
9. How do you handle comments? I love comments but I abhor rude ones.
10. Do you have any burning thoughts to share on blog etiquette? Whenever you read someone else's blog, a comment is always much appreciated.
11. Any desired blog features? For this blog, I'm thinking of getting a personalized domain.
12. Have you suffered blog addiction? Yes.

No comments: