Friday, April 24, 2009

Short Meet Up With Kathy.

Before the little shopping I did that I have blogged earlier, I first met up with Kathy to hand her the stuff that she bought from Trin. It's actually the main purpose of my heading to Landmark this morning. Likewise, she handed me the Artscow guest sheets of Asher which were delivered just the other week. They are intended to be used in his March party but unfortunately, the shipping got delayed. We met at the second floor near the plus size lingerie section. It wasn't actually the meeting place but we chanced upon each other midpart along the way. She was with her mom, aunt and her sister so I got to meet them as well. And of course, just like Kathy, they are all nice, kind and approachable. According to Kathy, they have just bought her mom's dress and they were on their way to buy its matching bag. I think Kathy mentioned that her mom will attend a wedding soon. Albeit short, it was nice seeing again a dear online friend.

No comments: