Sunday, March 10, 2013

Engaged!

A friend of mine just recently engaged with her long time boyfriend.  She shared the video on how her fiance proposed to her and I must say that it was sweet.  I’m sure every girl would envy how her fiance planned and staged the proposal with the cooperation and help of their colleagues.  You can see how my friend was so surprised..shocked and speechless even.  She cried actually most probably out of surprise and overwhelming emotion amidst everyone’s big smiles.  I suddenly remember how the husband proposed.  It wasn’t really a surprise nor a grandiose proposal but nevertheless it was still sweet, special and meaningful.  I was actually more excited on the planning: shopping womens and mens wedding rings, trying out my bridal gown, meeting and booking suppliers and all those things. After all, the wedding and marriage are far more important than fancy proposals.

No comments: