Sunday, April 10, 2005

Feeling Better...

I went to Patients First this noon to have my check up for my recurring UTI..felt relieved 'coz the urinalysis test says that's it just mild, i guess, it's because of the intake of much water for these past few days. Since I'm still experiencing some lower back pains and unusual discomfort when urinating, the doctor gave me an antibiotic to take for the whole week. Hopefully, will get well soon.

I was overwhelmed with what Paul did for me last night. As I've posted yesterday, I was supposed to be with them (our HS barkada) for an overnight gimik. Since I was not feeling well and wanted to rest, I just let Paul join them since such gimik rarely happens. Like us, four of them have tight schedule with work while two of them are medical students. I know it was hard for Paul to leave me at home..siyempre gusto niyang alagaan din ako. But then, I know din naman how he really wanted to join this gimik. So, in as much as I wanted na pigilan siya, i just let him leave (lunch time) promising he'll be back today as early as he could..with a pasalubong. At about 9:30 last night and as I was watching TV Patrol..to my surprise (as in surprised ako..no text or call)..he's home! yun nga lang alang pasalubong. Anyway, at least, he's beside me para alagaan ako..hehe feeling baby talaga ako. :) so caring talaga..kaya nga my mood today is "loved" eh..kaya din siguro I got better. hay! can't wait 'til 12.17. :)

No comments: