Sunday, April 24, 2005

My side blurbs/rant on work...

Haven't updated my blogs again for this past week..honestly, didn't have the extra time..I would be home at about 9 pm na..if ever i'm online, kulang ang 2 hours to check my email, check out new mails posted at weddingsatwork..check out who visited my blog..lurk on other w@wies' blogs, check out my friendster. Before I could create a new post, Paul would be calling me up na..siyempre we should talk and update each other of how our day was like, how we miss each other,etc ...and most importantly, have to sleep na rin for the next day's work since I'm on the earliest shift for this month - 8 am..* Toni..on the contrary ng post mo..eto super busy and stressed pa rin me sa work * Huhuhu!

I know this is not related to my wedding preps but I just want to blurt this out..Honestly, I'm not happy anymore with what's going on in our workplace. Jade (one of my co-cashiers) is assigned at Calamba Business Center on Thursdays and Fridays since the regular cashier there currently undergoes a training and tingin ko, in order for Jade to be adjusted there na rin. Jade requested the other month to be transferred to Calamba since lapit lang yun sa house nila (Pila, Laguna). Minus Jade, it'll only be Myra, Melanie and me that will be left. With the volume of customers paying for their handyphone bills and buying handsets and phonekits in our center..di kaya ng 3 cashiers to process all these..lalo na't we're the only business center located in the busy central business district of ayala where multitude of corporations are housed. What's more we're unhappy about is that our head cashier, Myra, will be tendering her resignation soon...waah! pano na yan! it'll only be me and Melanie na lang. Kung ngayon na apat pa kami nahihirapan na pano pa kaya kung 2 na lang kami..would that mean na hindi na ako uuwi ng bahay! hay! Buti sana if we're receiving support man lang sa mga colleagues namin sa center..eh nada eh! In fact, eto yung nakakadagdag sa stress namin. Sometimes even if our main cashiering responsibilities aren't finished yet, we're being pulled out to assist the customer service team. It's not that we're complaining or we're refusing or hate to help them pero sana man lang they'd let us finish our main duties first. Sometimes, we're submitting our reports na piki-mata na lang..we're supposed to check it thoroughly before submitting it to Cash Monitoring..oh well, with what's goin on..we're just awaiting for our exceptions to come..for sure dami yun. At times, if there are 9 customers waiting to be served at the customer service..they're already pressured na magpatulong..samantalang kami minsan 25 na ang waiting and the impatient subscribers are complaining and yelling at us already..deadma lang nila kami..wahh it's so unfair talaga..so inconsiderate. I can't afford to file a leave man lang because I know, it would really be difficult to whosoever will be left. I know the feeling kasi * sanay na nga ako dun * you see I was forced to file a sick leave last week kasi bumigay na katawan ko for working for 14-straight-hours almost everyday from apr 1 - 15. Hay!

I wish, they'll realize soon our worth..sana they'll learn to appreciate naman ang hard work and efforts namin..tingin kasi nila we're not doing anything. I wish maging less stressful na .. I wish makauwi naman ako ng maaga..I really wish.. :(

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Hi Mai! I hope job-related stress would soon ease up at a bit :) I know how stress can affect us, most especially :( I've been sick for a week!

Mai said...

yep..ako din nabiktima na niyan..got sick too and was forced to file a sick leave (kahit na ayaw ko sana) pero what can I do..siyempre health muna bago ang lahat. :)