Sunday, July 03, 2005

166 Days!!!!

Yeah just 166 days till the big day..can't help but be awed how time swiftly flies by. Seems like it was just yesterday when Paul suddenly slipped the ring into my finger and popped the question that every girls dream of hearing from their lads. Seems like it was just yesterday...
when I hinted my dad over chat (he's in saudi then Dec 2004) of our dec 2005 wed plans ...
when Paul and I started booking the church and the reception venue (January 2005)....
when I (alone muna) told my dad personally of our plans..
and the next day how paul talked to and asked permission/blessings from my dad (January 2005)..
(will blog this drama separately one of this days)..
when Paul's family did the "pamamanhikan" and so funny how my dad's brothers and sisters participated (it was the first time kasi in the family)..
when we attended our first bridal fair last February and from thereon started booking our suppliers...

now..looking on..seems like we're doing well..we've booked almost all of the suppliers we need. Just yesterday, to complete the line-up, we booked our OTD Coordinator. Yup you read it right..we already found one and we're so happy to have booked and met them. From the very first exchange of emails and correspondences, I had the feeling she's the one we're searching for..and indeed..I was right. Paul was glad, too, kasi she's machika and impressed of how she (along with her husband cum "their dakilang driver") interacted with us. Funny pa kasi I pencil booked her before our meeting..and to add we haven't met any of the coordinators we've inquired from. That's how I was impressed of her initially (by the way, I got fabulous feedbacks of her from w @ w) and without second thoughts..we've booked her, paid the reservation fee and signed the contract on our very first meeting! I do really like her personality a lot. Ma-chika, organize (as seen sa timeline folio niya) and you know na aalagaan ka niya on your wedding day...well it helps din kasi na she was a former w @ wie, they just got married last May 2004. Who is she? No other than..Christine Daria-Estabillo of Out Of The Box Events, Inc. (I'm really looking forward working with Kitte and her team!)

********************
Paul hasn't started yet with our D-I-Y invites..poor baby..he has been a human torch this week..pabalik-balik ang fever. Get well baby..wag kasi pasaway at wag matigas ang ulo ha? Rest well.
*********************

Here are my utang pics, our cord (Rio Tiaras) and our D-I-Y gift favors.


maipaul paper soaps
paper soaps (la pa ngalang mga ty tags)

maipaul paper soaps3

maipaul cord
our cord..courtesy of Rio's Tiaras - Regie Escolin

***************************
yay! 166 days na nga lang..am excited na..lapit na pero parang it's still a long way to go noh?..ah ewan. :D

5 comments:

dionne said...

great! one of the OTDs we also considered... torn nga ako with them and impromptu. =)

btw, ganda ng cord mo. =)

geWi said...

may i know how much ang package nyo sa kanya? i haven't really thought of getting an OTD Coordinator, pero mukhang kailangan tlga.. could u email me at gewi@gawab.com? thanks, mai!

Joanne and Rene said...

very nice souvenirs and the cord very elegant and dating. galing ba talaga si queen?

Aggie said...

type ko cord nyo mai :) nice nice!!!

Mai said...

thanks for commenting on my cord. how i wish DIY yan para mas proud hehe! Galing talaga ng Rio Tiara's. gewi, out of the box package rate for w@wies is 10K regular rate nila is 12K will email you her package inclusion. thanks joanne and aggie for the nice comments :D aggie..musta na wed preps? ay oo nga pala tapos na kaw hehe!