Monday, July 25, 2005

I'm deleting my Blog!

Thanks PGMA for declaring today special non-working holiday! Yipee! It was a long weekend..did a lot of things and was just glad to have this extra day..bakasyon galore!!!


Friday evening: After attending the monthly head cashiers' meeting at the HO, Paul asked me to proceed to Sunnette Tower for their Teambuilding (movie-themed costume party). Hehe feeling taga-accenture ako! Oh yes..I'm really invited sa mga teambuildings nila, am lucky kasi nakikikain ako hehe! Pero Paul is luckier to have such kind of colleagues. So bait and kwela talaga.
Saturday: Mah rest day! I just slept practically the whole day (siyempre in between meals)..in short, kain-tulog lang ang ginawa ko.


Sunday morning: After lots of convincing dramas by my younger bro, I attended the Parents-Teachers Assembly at UST High. The reason why my brother insisted na umattend ako? May 5% incentive daw sa project in one of their subjects. Kakaiba na pala talaga ngayon. Hehe! I graduated from the same school pero ni isa ala namang Assembly na ganyan noon haha! How I wish dumating na sina Papa from Saudi para di na ako guardian niyan hehehe! While waiting for lunch, Paul and I strolled muna sa UST grounds..grabe so much have changed..lots of buildings are being constructed...hay! na-miss ko alma mater ko for 8 years. Even in P. Noval, dami ng new restos, shops, etc. I was looking for squid balls kasi kaya kami napadpad dun. ..kaso ala eh. Well, sunday kasi. Dumaan nga pala kami sa gym where the Salinggawi Dance Troupe dancers were practicing their cheering stunts for their performance in the afternoon. May laro kasi UST Tigers in the afternoon..and siyempre talo na naman!

Sunday lunch: Paul and I headed to Chinatown's Best Foods at Banawe. Our HS classmate and Paul's kabarkada until now, Genil, is now an architect! He ranked #9 in the recent Board Exams kaya ayun nagpakabusog kami sa lunch blowout treat niya. Served as reunion na rin kasi daming HS classmates ang nagpunta. More pictures at http://community.webshots.com/album/404014767aaVLRA

Sunday noon: I accompanied Paul at Gilmore..he bought 2 additional PCs for their shop.

Monday: Just did the souvenirs. Hehe lapit na matapos! Same with the invites lapit na matapos ni Paul yipee!

As for the title of this blog: Hmmm...kunwari lang...though minsan i'm on the verge of doing it kasi naman i barely have the time to update it or kung meron man, blogger isn't cooperating. I dunno if it has something to do with this newly-reformatted PC or with the DSL connection.

3 comments:

Aggie said...

Wag mo idelete. Sayang!!!

dionne said...

oo nga! wag mo delete. =(

Mec said...

nakow

once i accidentally deleted the template of my blog (actually, blogegr bug yun)... i couldn't do anything else talaga until i recovered everything... pati the links and all :)