Thursday, December 01, 2005

...16 days

Today's the last day of RSVP and guess what? siyempre di pa tapos ever haha! Those we haven't confirmed yet are my dad's relatives in Pangasinan which is also quite a number. Anyway, had a serious talk with tita (stepmom) tonight and she promised to help me finish the RSVP tomorrow.

I was home early today..which is nakakapanibago. It's my turn to attend the New Credit Policy in Accepting Line Applications Training at the Head Office in Boni from 9 am till 3 pm but we were dismissed a little bit late kasi ang daming epal sa training na ang daming mga nonsense na questions. Pero ganumpaman, still glad.. was home at 7 pm (partida nagliwaliw pa ako sa glorietta)...just bought some stuffs to be used for our weddng.

I was home early pero I don't know..went home na mabigat ang katawan. It's not that pagod sa pagliliwaliw pero basta hirap i-explain eh. Baka nanibago ang katawan ko..di kasi bugbog sa work eh.

Rest muna akow..

No comments: