Wednesday, November 30, 2005

December na!

It's December 1st na tomorrow! my oh my!


Now the real count down begins..


Not much accomplishments lately except that we're almost done with the RSVP. Tomorrow's the last day of attendance confirmation and I think we still have about 10-15 unconfirmed people. By weekend, we should be starting with the table assignments. Going into 16 days left mark, i could say that the Guest List and RSVP so far were the hardest on the leg of wed preps. * Ask my sisters and Paul how many times I cried because of this hehehe! *


I've inquired with Bubbles! Bubbles! and Burst Professionals regarding their bubble machine rentals. The latter got my thumbs up sign...as the owner was really nice talking with...not to mention their rate is cheaper than the first. I'll confirm my booking with them tomorrow.


What else? Next on our line up (scheduled on weekend) are this:
1. Pay AdeB full balance for the bridal car rental
2. Settle full balance to Emily Uy of Sugarbox for the cake
3. Settle full balance at Sta. Rita de Cascia
4. Pay Interplay full balance for the flowers and reception styling

Since most of our payables are due on dec 10, we decided to settle some earlier para di ganun kabigat sa bulsa on the 10th as we're due to pay the remaining balance for the hotel which is really MABIGAT huh!


Long before we were only talking about bookings and reservation fees..now full balances na! Ngayon ko lang talaga fully narealize ang mahal pala magpakasal and it's good that we're doing it now..pano pa kaya next year or the next years to come (million na siguro ang kelangan) kaya sa mga single friends ko out there..hehe! magpakasal na rin kayo now na! hehe!

No comments: