Monday, November 28, 2005

i hate it...

..when people, REFUSE to understand your predicament. Refuse so i say..'coz even how simple you lay down the details (not to mention..you've already told them a thousand times), they seem to make "deadma" of the situation you're all into and just assert easily what they want.


..when these people always think of what others have to say without considering first what I have to say..my thoughts..my desires. (haller! this is MY WEDDING..not yours!)


..when, despite, having making "parinigs" hoping they'll realize how hard this is for me, totally ignore your hardships and just let it that way..* batu-bato sa langit..bakit parang walang tinatamaan at mukhang babalik na lang sakin ang bato? grrr!*



I know I should be enjoying the last leg of my wedding preps with less than 3 weeks left...pero what can I do? Just like my ate said..sana nga daw matapos na ang wedding para no more tears na rin ako. Hay I just wish! Pwede bang mag-let go na agad at this time?

No comments: