Monday, November 21, 2005

....countdown: 26 days to go

26 days left...
yikes! sobrang lapit na...can't believe we'll soon be wrapping up the one year wed preps we've busied ourselves since January...aside from the wedding day itself another thing I'm looking forward to is the long vacation yahooey! finally, we'll get to rest! hay thank God! I'm so tired and feel so stressed out na talaga of both wed preps and work.

Updates?
1. We're almost done with the distribution of invites..as well as completed 50% of the RSVP, that is with Paul's side (Paul deserves my commendation on this..)
2. We've also handed to almost all of our entourage their gowns and barongs.
3. Church documents almost complete..my banns was on its 3rd week of publication yesterday and it'll be released on Wednesday.
4. I've bought the earrings (white gold dangling with crystals) that I'll use on my wedding day.
5. Paul and I have shopped clothes and bathing suits for our Bora getaway
6. As for our wedding suppliers...we're yet to meet them for details confirmation and finalizations.
7. Kuya Lawrence, a US-based cousin who's so kind (sobra) to sponsor our customized M&Ms informed us that the chocolates were already delivered. Now I just have to wait for my tita on dec. 12. We've bought na rin yesterday at Divi the containers for the m&ms.

Yipee! My dad and stepmom will be arriving (from Saudi) this coming Friday.
Meanwhile, be posting again soon (I hope..that soon nga), update ko lang sidebars ng blog ko.

3 comments:

geWi said...

ang lapit mo naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! lol! good luck!! magcacrash ako sa wedding mo ahahaha!

Mai said...

heheh geri! oo nga lapit ko na..tapos ikaw naman susunod hehehe! oist ok lang naman yung gowns mo sa ento ah..

Angel Jayme said...

Wow! Nakakatuwa naman, kinikilig ako sa inyo. Ang bilis talaga ng panahon. And with the great job you've done with the preps, I'm sure you'll have a great wedding!

Best Wishes in advance!

:)