Thursday, March 03, 2011

Monte Cristo Cigars

I didn’t know that there such a thing called monte cristo cigars or should I say I am not aware that there are so many kinds and brands of cigars out there.  Pardon this ignorance because no one in our household smokes.  That’s why when I read that brand somewhere in a middle of a magazine page I was reading earlier, I was startled.  The first thing that came into my mind was the book the Count of Monte Cristo.  I thought it was probably named after that book. Hehe.

Speaking of smoking, even though it’s seemingly portraying a “manly” thing, I’m really glad (and proud) that the husband isn’t doing or hasn’t even tried it.  Personally, it’s not only a waste of money but more importantly, it shortens everyone’s lives because of the harmful smoke it emits.  Actually, as experts put it, second hand smoking is even more dangerous than first hand smoking.

No comments: