Saturday, March 05, 2005

Friday..

Feeling: Tired! Just got home (9:30pm)..went to Landmark supposedly just to buy a clearbook where I could compile our wedding preps files. And guess what, the innate uncontrollable shop-maniac in me struck again! Sa sobrang pagpipigil at pagtitipid for these past few weeks, hehe..was not able (though I tried) to control myself from buying a new pair of comfy shoes. hehe kaaliw! cutie ng colors! I will wear that tom on the expo..speaking of wedding expo..yahoo! saturday na..paul and I will be going to NBC tent tom for the Bridal Fair..am so excited!

Current Thoughts: I'm thinking of having a beach wedding theme since our motif is mainly sky or aqua (?) blue and yellow. Summer theme for a december wedding? hehehe! not bad! shells, sand centerpieces..message in a bottle guest sheets..*isip-isip pa*

Will: shut down na...am really tired..ZZZzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: