Saturday, March 12, 2005

On Getting A Year Older (AGAIN..)

Yey! Just turned 24..hmmm..about 20 minutes ago. Woohoo! Happy Birthday to me! * blows an imaginary candle on a cake * I've just hung up the phone. Of course, kausap ko baby labs ko as I turned a year older. Definitely, he was the first one to greet me officially on the day of my birthday. Dami na kasing nakakaalala (and I'm thankful for that really..touched naman ako) na mga friends at binati na nila ako sa Friendster like leslie, tindoc, lorraine, rudy, jade g, fides, annie, ryan, donneil, jillbert. Then sa WeddingsatWork naman si MK...at siyempre sa text: my 2 sisters. Sa YM: Edi, Jacque (co-w@ wie) and my dad. Sa Work kanina halos lahat pero ang makukulit sina myra, jade, chanda and mel. O well, it really feels great pag may nakakaalala sayo on your special day...you're made to feel special talaga. hay! (",)

Reflection: Twenty-four years na pala akong nag-e-exist and it's overwhelming to know that I'm blessed with a lot of things..supportive and happy family, rewarding career, found my soulmate who loves me even more than I love him...and most importantly, loved by many! It's just sad sometimes (well, actually, nakakaguilty as I ponder now) I "feel" ignored, worthless, deprived and lahat na ng negative feelings...and yet I'm just closing my eyes pala and refuse to see how I am being loved by God. When I'm left alone and there's no one to talk to, I feel like am so bad na feeling ko it's my fault kung bakit wala sila..hay! It's just me lang pala who inflicts in myself the depression. Just my thoughts...purely my thoughts.

As I turn 24 today (btw, this will be my last birthday as a single gal), there are lots of things that I really look forward to this year...and one of those is to be hitched with the man I love most. If I'll be asked who among my blessings are the most precious ones, no doubt and without hesitation, paul's definitely one of them. For five years, he has seen the real me..my ways, my thoughts, my moods especially...he may even know me better than my family does (honest..). And with the way he shows how he loves me, I know he has accepted me for what I am. And for that baby, no words can equate how thankful I am. Can't really wait 'til I will walk down the aisle to be with you. Pero nine months pa yun. For now, will just enjoy first doing all these preps.

Wedding-related topic: Just had a chat with a fellow W @ wie Jacque, yipee! she'll help me daw scout musicians. She's referring Wedding Symphony..12K ang rate halos same with String Minstrels. Anyway, will wait ate's friends' rates and other info. Sana ok yun. If not, I jst hope may mahanap na kaming iba or better yet, sana available pa ang sentimental groove on 12.17.05. BTW, my dad told me via chat na they might buy na our wedding rings soon! Yahoo!

Gotta doze off muna..pretty late na...
happy birthday to meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (",)

2 comments:

dionne said...

belated happy birthday mai! hope you enjoyed the day. happy preps! =)

Aggie said...

happy happy birthday mai! magkasing-edad lang tyo! hahaha! feeling young pa din c",)