Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Rembrandt's Stylist - Ria Madamba / Sentimental Groove

Finally, I got to talk with Ria Madamba (in-house stylist of Hotel Rembrandt) after hunting her for two days. Seems she's quiet busy coz everytime I call her in her office she's out for an appointment. Buti na lang, I left my mobile number with her staff this morning and yun nga, Ria called me around lunch time. Hmm...first impression, quite good. Mukhang madali siya kausap. Yun nga lang, she didn't send me her quotation through email as requested. I hope she could send me soon para mapag-aralan na namin ni Paul if we'll consider her services or not. We'd like to review muna sana yung packages niya before we go to Dangwa and meet Mang Boy (florist).

Sentimental Groove emailed me their quotation..hmm..am excited to show this to Paul...it's nice to know that they have groups that can cater to your music requirements. Meaning, pede mamili kung ilan lang ang group members and instruments at siyempre depende din dun ang price. Yey! akala ko kasi fix ng 20K (25 K for Dec 2005 weddings) yun..pero ok din sana kung yung all in one band na lang.. hay! we'll see...

2 comments:

Aggie said...

Mai! Pasend naman ng package ng Sentimental Groove c",) Thanks!

dionne said...

hi mai! kala ko din fixed senti groove eh. pasend din pls! thankie! tapos email ko naman sayo pano maglalagay ng something something sa side bars. =)