Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm BACK!!! errr..really...am I?

Nope..i didn't go hiding........
I was just literally confined within the four nooks of our office for 16 straight hours almost every day for these past two weeks..(huwaaatt? nagawa ko yun??) it's not being workaholic..i didn't have a choice. My 3 co-cashiers at Globe Tower One left me all alone..huhu! I'm stuck with 2 relievers..(siyempre iba pa rin talaga pag regular mo ng kasama).

Anyway, as I've said, I didn't have a choice. Aba, kung pwede nga lang..I would have went home early everyday and sit down with my wedding preps and update my blogs religiously...Haler! may buhay din naman ako. If only you could see me now..hay! kelangan ko atang uminom ng sangkatutak na stresstabs! This has been the most challenging chapter of my career since I've been a corporate slave.

I even got sick because of this stress..and yup! syempre pasok pa rin me. Hay! if only I could resign anytime..kaso I can't...really..I cannot.

Thanks to all those who regularly visit this blog and tagging kahit na di ko masyado ito na-u-update. Medyo I'm back on track with my wedding preps this weekend (thanks GMA for moving the holiday on monday! yipee!) To start with, we went to Megamall this morning to get sana the contract with Kenneth Uy at the bridal fair. Unfortunately, di niya dala. We'll be back tomorrow. We'll also be going to Divisoria tomorrow as the gown coutourier hunt continues. I heard may mga gowns dun na 5K lang...plus, we'll be buying/order the paper soaps for our DIY souvenirs atska additional bottles. (Thanks Mhay ni Jerry and Wella ni Nikky for your referrals) Also, we'll be going to Quiapo to buy stuffs for the DIY cord (thanks mareng Jacque and Wella sa mga tips)..then in the afternoon, off to Megamall ulit for the fair. Todo na ito! Sana maraming accomplishments tomorrow!

No comments: