Friday, May 27, 2005

TGIF and TGIS!

Nope..am not talking about the resto nor the defunct teen-oriented series aired on the Kapuso Channel on Saturdays..

Just simply thankful for a weekend break..enough with thoughts on work issues and other concerns..have been too much stressed and surely will be more stressed on these coming weeks..good luck sakin! (yikes!)

Weekend will also mean Wedding Preps days! I just hope I have something to blog about on wedding preps before the weekend ends..hopefully, i will be able to inquire on the souvenir bottle and paper soap suppliers in Divisoria..or even go by myself to quiapo tomorrow afternoon to buy beads/crystals for our DIY cord..(just hope laziness won't come my way hehe!)

Which reminds me...my saturday morning is excluded from the "TGIF and TGIS" excitement..will be at work to do some reports filing..(didn't I just say enough with any work-related issues?)..ok lang won't mind since Paul is in Subic right now and will be back on Sunday morning..it's their department's outing..(kainggit naman!) I'm missing him already :(

Yeey! got our annual increase..not that much kasi pro-rated..just joined Globe Telecom last August..nevertheless, not bad..have been only with Globe for exactly 9 months today..am blessed so much (financially, that is! hehe! workload and stress?? naaahh!) ;)

H a P p Y w E e K e N d everybody!

1 comment:

Aggie said...

Uy Mai! Di tyo nagkita kanina :D...este kahapon pala! Tumambay lang kami dun eh. Kita uli tyo later...sana :D