Monday, May 02, 2005

I just loooovveeeee my new blogs layout!

Need I say more?!?!?!

Hahaha! Finally! I've been longing to have the layout changed eversince but just didn't have the time to look for a really nice template. Didn't also have the patience to learn the codes (importing the blogs). Well, got to thank www.blogskins.com for the skin. By the way, I did put up together the pics and the frames from different layouts myself. So medyo original pa rin talaga ang dating hehehe! Thanks to GMA din pala for giving me a longer weekend (labor day moved today, May 2) to finish this.
And of course, thanks to my ever-reliable "programmer"..haha! my ever supportive husband-to-be! (Baka bawiin ang contributions pag di namention ang name niya). I did the layout but mas importante ginawa niya... he did the codes for importing the blogs from www.blogger.com and also did almost all the troubleshooting of the codes. Thanks talaga bi, ang kapalit? 3 pancit canton at isang kiss hahaha! Oo na hats off na talaga ako sayo. :)
BTW, will redo the music nook...the links to some songs are not working na..i wonder why..hmm!

1 comment:

dionne said...

love the new look! galing galing! naku... parang naiinggit ako ah. hehe! hmmm... www.blogskins.com ba kamo? hehe!