Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Still on new blogs layout...

Thanks for those who tagged and like the new layout of our nook.


Jacque: Sure..pagawa ka kay paul basta kapalit isang KFC bucket meal for her wife-to-be. Haha! Teka lang...paul, basically, JUST figured pano i-import ang blogs noh? I still did the main layout..transferred the contents and edited text styling ng lahat. (uy..ayaw patalo haha!)


Mec: Thanks! Amused naman ako sa "infernally horny" thing sa blogs mo.


Maricel: For now, we have no choice but resort to riding on others' hosting service provider for our media files..hehe! Like you, I've also been searching for a good FREE server. Will let you know, too, if ever I find one.


Arlene: Thanks..for sure kaya mo rin yan. Am just extra blessed kasi programmer si h2b ko. Actually, at first, he let me explore everything (para daw matuto ako on my own) but nung di ko na talaga kaya..I sought his help na. :) By the way, pls leave your blogsite url so I can link you up too.


Angie: Chat ulit tayo next time..thanks for liking the layout. Hay naku, don't worry you'll know more about blogging..am just basically new din sa blogging ngayon lang ako medyo natututo ng konti.


Aggie: Ako din alang alam sa adobe. Nagsearch lang ako ng skin sa www.blogskins.com tapos i put together yung mga pics and tables na nagustuhan ko.

No comments: