Wednesday, October 05, 2005

73 days and near freaking out...

waaahh! Two months to go and yet seems like there are still a lot to accomplish..
I thought booking your suppliers is the hardest part..definitely not...what comes more difficult are the nitty gritty details that you have to do per supplier: meeting with them, follow ups through email, calls or text, discuss details and other changes, etc. and I know there's more to expect... the "real hardest" part is yet to come. I've been so stressed out with work and wedding preps and it shows with my itsura..hehe haggard kainis! Parang nabalewala ang pagmosegor ko before as I look thinner na naman daw...huhu! I need to relax pero pano? walang oras...

Paul and I filed 2 days of leave from work tomorrow and on Friday...it'll be devoted to wedding preps yahoo! Itinerary will be:
Thursday:
1. Submit letter of request to conduct prenups shoot at UST
2. File Marriage License application
3. Ocular with our coordinator, Kitte at Rembrandt and Sta. Rita
4. Buy paper at prestige for DIY RSVP cards, guest sheets, maps and thank you tags at Prestige Papers
5. Print DIY invite inserts mentioned above
6. Finalize misallette
Friday:
1. Trial Make-up with Loren (formerly from Clamar)
2. Prenups at UST and Parks and Wildlife with Kenneth Uy
3. Perhaps continue with printing of DIY stationery/paper stuffs

As for Saturday, we might schedule our food tasting with Rembrandt. Hay di pa pala nafifinalize lakad for saturday. This, Paul and I have to talk pa. Currently waiting for him..tagal nga eh gutom na ako..di pa ako nagdidinner siyempre dapat sabay kami..

My sister (my MOH and formerly works for a travel agency) informed me that we're still waitlisted with our PALakbayan-Bora honeymoon package. Huhu! Now she's taking chances with Seair and Cebu Pacific. I have a direct booking with Lorenzo South already, but we figured it'll be a lot cheaper if we avail the airlines' promo packages since airfare and hotel accomodations are already included. Hay good luck!

No comments: