Monday, October 03, 2005

Production Meeting with Sentimental Groove

We finally had our first production meeting and contract signing with our all-in-one band, the Sentimental Groove last Saturday. We initially booked a sub-group, the Enamel. However, after careful deliberation with their production managers, Danny and Randy, we ended up booking Enamel MINUS Andy the Lead Singer cum guitarist PLUS lead vocals Johann and May AT the same rate agreed upon. Johann is the Josh Groban of the group who can also sing pop and R & B songs which delighted me since my bridal march is You Raise Me Up. They explained that Andy sings more of country music and definitely would not match our song preferences.

Here are the songs to be played on our wedding:
Church:
Entourage: Canon in D by Pachelbel
Bridal March: You Raise Me Up
Wedding Vows: Theme from Love Affair
Offertory: Panalangin Maging Bukas Palad
Communion: Panunumpa
Presentation of the Couple: This Will Be
Pictorials:
1. First Time I Loved Forever
2. How Did You Know
3. Forevermore
4. Ikaw
5. May Minamahal
Recessional: Umagang Kay Ganda

RECEPTION:
Receiving of Guests: Bosa Nova Style c/o of the Enamel
Introduction of Principal Sponsors & Entourage: Erin Shore
Couple's Entrance: More Today Than Yesterday
Invocation: The Prayer
Cake- Cutting: What A Wonderful World
Luncheon: Grow Old With You, For All of My Life, Power of Two, Say A Little Prayer, I Do, For the First Time, A Moment Like This, Because of You, I'll Be, Knocks Me Off My Feet, The Promise, Love Moves In Mysterious Ways, Valentine, Now That I Have You, Sunlight
Couple's First Dance: This I Promise You
Dancing Time: c/o Enamel

No comments: